The Venus Jewellers Gold Schemes
Gold Saving Plan
This scheme gives customers a smart, easy and safe way to buy or invest in gold. The scheme is also known as the Venus Jewellers Gold Saving Plan. Customers can contribute monthly towards their account and accumulate enough funds to purchase jewellery of their choice.
- Customers can open an account with a minimum of Rs.1,000 and in multiples of Rs.1,000.
- Every installment paid per month will be converted to gold at the prevailing rate.
- The scheme requires payment for 12 months and Venus Jewellers will pay the 13th installment upon maturity in gold.
- The money can also be used to purchase only Gold or Diamond Ornaments.
- Installments must be paid on time and cannot be carried forward.
- Advance installments are not accepted.
- Payments can be made in the form of cash, cheque or online bank transfer (NEFT) pay order in favour of “Venus Jewellers”.
- Payments can also be made through App portals like GooglePay and PhonePe App.
- The gold is credited to your account at the prevailing rate every month. You will be protected against increasing gold rates.
- The ornament gold can be purchased after 30 days from when the 12th installment was paid.
- GST will be applicable on the Ornaments purchased.
- The maturity date cannot be advanced.
- Cash refunds are not allowed.
- The scheme cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Pure 24K Gold cannot be purcahsed with this amount.
- The customer signature at the time of maturity must match the registration.
- For customers who make payments via post, the passbook should be updated as soon as possible.
- Customers should ensure that their passbooks are maintained accurately. Discrepancies should be dealt with immediately and be rectified.
- Disputes fall under Hyderabad/Warangal jurisdiction.